One of the most beautiful a la carte stamps in the new catalogue is the Elizabeth stamp (p. 18, #117120, $11.95) and it finally arrived with a bunch of new toys the other day and I got to play with it yesterday. You all know my love for black and white and this is my first sample using the stamp. Okay, while I said I love black and white, this one is actually black and vanilla as I wanted to co-ordinate it with the 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and the colors are striped with vanilla.
How it's made:
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4"
- Place the front piece inside the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and roll through the Big Shot
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 4 1/2" x 3 1/4" and place it inside the NEW Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and roll through the Big Shot
- Cut Basic Black cardstock 3 3/4" x 2 7/8"
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock 3 5/8" x 2 3/4"
- Ink up Elizabeth stamp with Basic Black Classic Ink and stamp onto Very Vanilla piece
- Ink up sentiment from Just Believe stamp set in Basi Black Classic Ink and use Stamp-a-ma-Jig for placement and stamp into oval area
- Adhere Very Vanilla stamped piece onto Basic Black cardstock and adhere this to the Elegant Lines Very Vanilla piece using Dimensionals.
- Cut a length of the 1 1/4" Black Striped Grosgrain ribbon and wrap around the front of the card bringing the ends up in front and adhere to the card.
- Adhere the three layers onto the front of the card
- You're done!
- Elizabeth stamp (p. 18, #117120, $11.95)
- Basic Black cardstock (p. 169, #121045, $8.50)
- Very Vanilla cardstock (p. 169, #101650, $9.25 - 40 sheets)
- Basic Black Classic Ink (p. 169, #101179, $7.25)
- 1 1/4" Black Striped Grosgrain (p. 191, #115615, $13.50)
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (p. 214, #120175, $10.95)
- Elegant Lines Embossing Folder (p. 214, #119277, $10.95)
- Just Believe Stamp Set (p. 109, #116948, $41.95 WM, #120453, $31.95 CM)
- Stamp-a-ma-jig (p. 198, #101049, $15.50)
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!